Tuesday, December 16, 2008
, 12:12 AM
Filled with cobwebs and dust
Been a really long time since someone updated this blog. It's sad to see that everyone lost the enthusiasm to update anymore. So I guess, it's about time someone steps in. (:
Lots have been happening in class lately (it's all up to individuals to acknowledge it or not) and I'm sure there's some kind of intensity felt in class. I just feel that, well, hey, we got to know each other as a class, we shall part ways TOGETHER as a class and NOT as cliques. I guess it's really about time we settle our differences you know. Well, at least, be hypocrites and pretend to be happy. I'm sure all won't want to leave the class with a heavy heart yeah? So let's all put on a false pretense (apart from the ones I see in class) and lets have a class outing.
Shall we?