Wednesday, November 19, 2008 , 6:57 PM

Janet's dream room....


Wanna hear about Janet's dream room???

Let me tell you guys..d Janet...
There's a little joke here and there..
And Janet, please don't get offended by it..
Hee=)


Ok, so I will start now....
She wants a very pink room....
With a pink mosquito net...
A big teddy bear for her to hug.... (she is going to fulfill this soo...n, cause we are going to buy for her for her Christmas present)
Then a cherry carpet at her doorstep...
A fur carpet floor...
A mini fridge and a plasma television plus a DVD player...
And a very big cupboard for her to put her clothes in....
A maid waiting for her command at her doorstep...
I think that's all for her...

Hee, I said that a murderer would hide inside the teddy bear and she also can't see if the bear is infront of the mosquito net....
Then Jimmy say that the maid would bring a wheelchair in if she wants to move around..
Hee=)


So, who is going to marry her???


The end.....
By Jo...