Monday, October 06, 2008 , 1:05 PM

Sunday's celebration




HOHOHOHO!

Sunday trip involved Jingying, Jo, Janet, Eileen, Zhongli and Yaojie. Supposingly, Eunice is coming as well but due to her "personal reason", that's explain her absence.

Headed down to bugis street for our steamboat gathering as well as helping Jo to celebrate her birthday. Yaojie and Eileen bought her a slice of cake and pinky heart shaped balloon while Jingying, Zhongli and I shared the cost of Jo's steamboat dinner.

Neoprints after our sumptuous feast..Had a hard time of psycho-ing our Eileen to take neoprint with us just because of her "orbit" school t-shirt and her messy hair. Nah, as long as someone finds her pretty, that's everything i assume. Alright, the someone is me of course..

Hmmmm, one thing which shocked me was Zhongli. I didn't know that he can gossip as well, and more than us too.

Everyone had a good time spent on that night I guess.
Reported by Janet =D