Wednesday, September 24, 2008 , 9:27 AM

Janet Complains


Alright. Let Janet helps her classmates to clear their innocence.
1st of all, I'm not some MVP but some Most Vainest Person. Fine, I shall not deny the fact.
2nd, Jingying is not very blur ! She was sexually harassed by Rendall Cheah therefore, that affected her mentality problem. So in other words, She's not blur and we didn't know that Rendall Cheah has this interest of sexually harrassing girls.
3rd, punctuality is vital and important for school. Being early is not something one should boast about, agree Rendall? You should learn to be humble, and not praising yourself.(Not if he is always late) But it's worth encouraging la..
4th, Janet did not perform any CPR on engseng. She's just rescuing a human being eh. Engseng was dying soon, therefore she rescued him immediately. I didn't know Rendall Cheah is one who is cold blooded and loves to see his classmates dying.
Lastly,




TODAY'S A HAPPY DAY FOR EVERYONE. MUACKIES HUGGIES